حقيبة سفر بتصميم سيارة الإطفاء فرانك من ترانكي
Always ready when you are, with Frank’s blue horns people will always see when your little firefighters are coming through. With a teddy bear seatbelt there’s room for everyone aboard, as well as a useful 18 litre capacity, secure lockable catches and handy carry handle, as well as all the other usual Trunk features.
Red in colour with black wheels this new little truck will be certain to have little fire-fighters calling for “action stations” and sliding down poles. Frank the Fire Truck has a little ladder across the side of the case, with bright blue horns to grip while riding along.
Little heroes can ride, carry, or be towed along the emergency lane with ease. As with all Trunki ride on suitcases Frank the Trunki Truck has an 18 litre capacity, a comfy saddle, secure lockable catches, a soft rubber trim, an internal pocket and teddy bear.
Trunki was created to beat the boredom so often suffered by travelling tots. Designed to be used as hand luggage, kids can pack Trunki with all their favourite belongings whilst parents keep them in tow.
It’s made from the same lightweight yet durable plastic as adult suitcases, and we test it to the extremes to make sure it can take all the wear and tear an excited 3 year old can throw at it. We’re so confident of the quality, that we’re offering a free 5 year guarantee with every Trunki purchase.
Features & Benefits:
- 18 liters of capacity - plenty of space to pack your favorite toys and games
- Safe closing - all things will be securely closed during travel
- Lightweight and durable - high quality plastic
- Comfortable seat - gives tired legs a rest
- Handles horns for stability - grab the corners to control the suitcase
- Pulling belt with key - to make sure all things are securely closed
- Hand luggage approved
- Removable tow strap and carry handles
- Soft rubber trim to protect little fingers while packing
|Age Suitability:||Kids Above 2 years|
|Dimensions:||46 x 21 x 31 cm|
|Weight:||1.7kg / 3.8lb|
Not suggested for kids below 2 years.